Our latest newsletter went out recently that covered 3 main Industrial IoT applications of Tools.Valarm.net:
- Cityworks Integration for GIS – Centric Asset Management + Equipment Monitoring
- Monitoring Air Quality and Pollution
- Remote Water Monitoring
Did you already get the memo / newsletter? Excellent!
If not, then click this link to take a gander at the newsletter in your web browser.
You can also subscribe from the link above if you’re not already subscribed. We send out newsletters every few months so we promise we won’t be spamming you. Our newsletter is an easy, automatic way for you to learn the latest about Tools.Valarm.net.
Below are some of the highlights from this newsletter just in case you missed them:
- Video on Industrial IoT Applications for Remotely Monitoring Air Quality
With Sensors like VOCs, PM2.5, Ozone, Sulfur Dioxide, H2S, Dust, & Nitrous Oxides
- Environmental Monitoring for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
- Cityworks + Tools.Valarm.net Monitors Your Organization’s Sensors Like Air Quality and Water to Automatically Trigger Inspection Requests, Work Orders, Planning, Permitting, Licensing, & Land (PLL)
- Remote Sensor Telemetry For Your Products, Equipment, & Assets – Monitoring Tank Container Volumes & Levels
- Juggling Valarm and Cityworks at 2016 Cityworks Conference – Lorenzo & Edward on Asset Management with GIS-centric Cloud Platforms to Monitor Your Equipment, Air Quality, Water, Fleet Vehicles, & Anything Else
- Interview with Edward on IIoT – What’s the value of remote monitoring to your organization? How to get started? How can your organizations know your IIoT systems are secure?
- Tools.Valarm.net Features Overview Video Episode II – SMS / Text Message Alerts, Volume Calculators, Renaming Sensor Fields, ArcGIS Online Integration for Business Intelligence / Analytics, Esri ArcGIS 3D Earth Globes
Tools.Valarm.net is an open platform. We’re flexible for your needs. Your organization can quick and easily integrate Industrial IoT sensor monitoring with any of your business intelligence / analytics systems, like the Esri ArcGIS platform and Cityworks.
Remember that your organization can use sensors made by any manufacturer to remotely monitor air quality, water, vehicles, industrial equipment, assets, flooding risks / warning alerts, or anything, anywhere! And your Industrial IoT devices connect to Valarm Tools Cloud via any internet connectivity, like 3G/4G GSM, LTE, WiFi, Ethernet, LPWAN, or RPMA like Ingenu.
- Hydreon Rain Sensors
- Campbell Scientific
- Foxboro / Schneider Electric
- Eno Scientific
Please don’t hesitate to talk to us at Info@Valarm.net!
We’re happy to help you with you, your teams, and your organization with your remote monitoring needs.