You’ll learn all about your GIS with IoT sensor monitoring at our booth (Z2) at the 2017 Esri User Conference.
From July 10-14, we’ll be sharing experiences of how our customers use remote monitoring and Industrial IoT sensors to help organizations:
- Save Money
- Improve Business Operations
- Save Time
- Real-Time Situational Awareness
- Increase Effectiveness
Have you seen folks playing with sensors and GIS at other conferences? Then perhaps you’ve seen us at the Esri GIS conferences over the years.
Esri founders Laura & Jack Dangermond helped fund Edward’s schooling with scholarships and fellowships: the Valarm + Esri partnership is long-term.
Booth Z2 is where you’ll find the Valarmy telling stories about how organizations use Tools.Valarm.net for effectively monitoring things like:
- Water Resources Management + Groundwater
- Air Quality Monitoring of Particulates, Pollution, & Gases
- Chemical Distribution + Levels of Products in Tanks
- Measuring Water Usage, Water Levels, & Flow Meters
- Hydraulics + Fluid Power
- IoT Sensors + GIS for the Natural Resources Industry
- Fleet Vehicles, Trucks, & Trailers Loaded Up with Industrial Equipment & Assets like Pumps & Tanks
- Bridges + Infrastructure Engineering
- Flood Monitoring Systems – Early Warnings, Rising Tides, Storm Surge, and Water Levels
You’re more than invited to come by our presentations at this year’s Esri User Conference in San Diego, California.
Edward will be presenting in the Environmental Monitoring session showing how GIS supports real-time, remote monitoring.
The remote environmental monitoring session takes place in SDCC – Room 27B on Wednesday, July 12, 2017, from 3:15 pm – 4:30 pm.
The title of the presentation is “GIS + Industrial IoT to Monitor Air Quality, Assets, Water, Anything”.
And here’s the abstract summary of what we’ll be talkin’ ’bout:
How can you combine GIS + Industrial IoT / IIoT sensors to monitor air quality, industrial assets, water / fluids, or anything else?
Organizations like government agencies, environmental consultancies, & other companies use remote monitoring + ArcGIS.
GIS + IIoT gives you critical alerts, analytics, 2D & 3D maps.
Learn how to reduce costs, waste, & inefficiencies, and increase productivity, safety, & real-time knowledge.
We’ll also be presenting in the Expo hall at a demo theatre during the week of the Esri User Conference.
That’ll take place on Tuesday, July 11, from 11:30 am – 12:00 pm at the San Diego Convention Center / SDCC – Esri Showcase: Startup Zone Theaterette.
The title of that talk is Remotely Monitoring “Water, Air, & Vehicles with Industrial IoT Sensors”. And here’s the overview abstract:
How do remote monitoring systems improve your operations and save time and money for your organization?
Water, air, vehicles, industrial equipment, assets, bridges, floods, anything, anywhere!
I realize that the 2 titles sounds similar. And you’re right if you thought that they’ll cover similar topics and Customer Stories about how we help our customers remotely monitor water, air quality, vehicles, bridges, floods, and other environmental factors with Industrial IoT.
We’ve been to many Esri UC’s and other Esri conferences over the years. We’re excited to be going again this year.
Big thanks to our Esri Partner Managers Kurt Daradics and Katie Decker for setting everything up and keeping it all rolling smoothly for so many years!
Whether or not you catch our talks, stop by and chat with us at Booth Z2.
Who in the world uses Remote Monitoring and Industrial IoT sensors?
Take a gander at our Customer Stories page for Industrial Internet of Things solutions, case studies, examples, and use cases in different industries.
You’ll see on our Industries / Markets Page that we help organizations like yours monitor all kinds of things like:
- Flood Monitoring Systems – Water Level Risks and Early Warnings
- Air Quality & Pollution – Any Gases like Ozone / O3, Nitrous Oxides / NOx, SO2, H2S, NO2, Dust, Particulate Matter, PM2.5
- Water Resources Management
- Fluids + Chemical Distribution – Tank Volumes & Levels of Your Products
- Fleet Vehicles, Trucks, & Trailers Loaded Up with Industrial Equipment like Pumps, Vacuums, and Tanks
- Natural Resources Industry Applications
- Water Usage & Water Well Levels, Depths, + Flow Meters
- Government Agencies / Cities / Communities
How can Valarm help your organization run more effectively with Industrial IoT applications?
Have a look at our Web Dashboards for Remote Monitoring, Telemetry, Sensors, and Industrial Internet of Things Devices.
Tools.Valarm.net is an open platform so you can use sensors made by any hardware manufacturer. You’ll want the most rugged and reliable sensor for your specific remote monitoring needs. Our industrial customers have some favorite sensor brands like:
- Campbell Scientific
- EKM Metering
- Eno Scientific
- Foxboro / Schneider Electric
- Eno Scientific
Whether you need mobile or stationary monitoring systems, let us know what you, your teams, and your organization need to monitor. We’ll work with you to deploy your most effective monitoring systems to improve your business operations.
Look forward to seeing you at the 2017 Esri User Conference / UC in San Diego, California from July 10 – 14!
Please don’t hesitate to Contact Us at Info@Valarm.net if you’ve got any questions!