Industrial IoT sensors and environmental monitoring systems integrate with Tools.Valarm.net to give you, your teams, and your organization valuable, real-time information about your local and remote environments.
Tools.Valarm.net is used by organizations for various Industrial IoT sensor monitoring applications in over 50 countries around the world to do things like:
- Flood Warning Systems
- Monitor Water Wells, Flow Meters, and Water Levels
- Smart Water Monitoring Systems
This video from the Valarm YouTube channel shows you how to make your own remote environmental monitoring boxes with Industrial IoT sensors:
For you to build your own Industrial IoT remote sensor monitoring units like in the video and photos you’ll need:
- Sensor Hubs like WiFi sensors hubs & Ethernet sensors hubs)
- USB Sensors you would like to use: Meteo (temperature, humidity, barometric pressure), CO2, VOC (volatile organic compounds), light, and any other sensors like water, air quality, vacuums, pumps, and industrial equipment on fleets of vehicles, trucks, and trailers
- Solar panels (at least 10 Watts recommended, but this varies based on how sunny it is at your Industrial IoT deployment location)
- Solar charge controller
- Sealed Lead Acid SLA Battery
- Cable glands / strain relief connectors
- NEMA Outdoor Weatherproof box like those made by BUD Industries
Need to see your Industrial IoT information on a web dashboard viewable on your phone or tablet?
Have a look at our real-time webpage dashboards for Industrial IoT sensor telemetry monitoring water, tanks, air, and any other industrial equipment.
See our Customer Stories Page for stories on how Valarm customers use Industrial IoT solutions in any industry like water usage / levels, tanks, air quality, and vehicles / high tech transport with industrial sensors like pumps and vacuums on trailers and trucks.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at Info@Valarm.net if you have any questions.