APIs Documentation for Tools.Valarm.net a.k.a. Valarm Tools Cloud
This reference page helps you with resources for integrating your Tools.Valarm.net / Valarm Tools Cloud APIs.
You can integrate your Tools.Valarm.net APIs to forward and share your sensor data in real-time.
In general, outbound Valarm APIs support 4 different file formats:
- JSON (Native Valarm)
You can implement our APIs for anything you’re monitoring, like the Industrial IoT applications and use cases you’ll learn about on our Customer Stories page.
If you’d like a quick overview tutorial using the outbound APIs, check out the
following step-by-step video guides:
- Video screencast with overview of how to use Valarm APIs for a sensor device
- Video tutorial using Valarm’s GeoRSS API with ArcGIS Online for remote environmental monitoring
- Video screencast of how to use Valarm APIs with device groups to do real-time telemetry
They’re chock full of sweet instructions for how you can integrate the Valarm Tools Cloud APIs to get real-time sensor data to your endpoints:
- Sample code for Valarm APIs with NVD3 Graphing Library API
Accessing Account Level Resources With Your Valarm API ID / Key
- Retrieve list of all defined Device Groups
- Retrieve metadata details for an individual Device Group
- Configuring Tools.Valarm.net API Feeds for Custom Field Values at Customer Account Level
We eat our own dog food!
The Valarm Industrial IoT Web Dashboards use our JSON APIs for remotely monitoring Industrial IoT sensor devices for customer applications like:
- Flood Warning Systems – Water Levels, Rising Tides, Storm Surge, Bridges, Marinas, Coasts, Early Warning Systems for Natural Disasters and Environmental Hazards
- Water Resources Management – Water Well Depths, Levels, Water Usage, and Flowmeters
- Chemical Distribution – Tank Levels and Volumes of Your Products
- Noise Monitoring – Industrial IoT Sound Level Applications, Decibels, Methane / CH4, Weather, and other Sensors
- Bridges – Evaluating Bridge Expansion Joints with Crack Meters and Vibrating Wires
- Levees and Piezometers – Water Wells, Dikes, Dams, Vibrating Wires, Pressure Transducers, Level Sensors
- Air and Environmental Monitoring – Wild Fire Risk, Rain, Temperature, Humidity, Wind Direction, Pressure, Precipitation, Solar Radiation, Wind Speed
- Flood Warning Systems and Water Level Monitoring for Storm Surge, Rising Tides for Natural Disaster Preparedness
- Water Monitoring near Levees, Rivers, and Streams using Industrial IoT Sensors like Transducers, Piezometers, and Vibrating Wires
- Tank Levels and Volumes for Chemical Distribution
- Ground Water Wells, Flow Meters and Pressure Transducers for Water Resources Management
- Remote Environmental Monitoring
- Bridge Displacement and Evaluating Joint Expansions for Smart Cities and Community Safety
- Monitoring Noise, Sound, Decibels, Rain Water, Wind, Temperature, Weather, and Air Quality Sensors for CH4 / Methane Gas
- Piezometers, Vibrating Wires, and Transducer Sensors
Since Tools.Valarm.net is an open platform, your organization can remotely monitor sensors made by any hardware manufacturer around the world. You can use the sensor adapter standards above (like RS-232, Modbus, 4-20mA, and PWM) to cost-effectively monitor sensors made by anyone, like these customer favorites:
- Clair Air
- Campbell Scientific
- Decagon / METER
- Foxboro / Schneider Electric
- EKM Metering
- Eno Scientific
How will you, your teams, and your organization improve operations and benefit from effective Industrial IoT applications?
Integrate custom Web Dashboards to remotely monitor your sensor systems from any of your devices, like phones or tablets.
Take a gander at our Customer Stories page to learn more about how organizations in various industries remotely monitor sensors with Tools.Valarm.net in order to save time and money.
We’re happy to help your organization deploy your most effective remote monitoring systems according to your specific needs.
Please don’t hesitate to Contact Us at Info@Valarm.net if you’ve got any questions.