This provides you with a variety of quality base maps such as National Geographic and Open Street Map for any monitoring scenario. You’ll find these useful whether you’re monitoring Smart Water systems, water wells, flow meters, flood warning systems, or anything else.
Simply select your Valarm devices and date ranges to work with your data and don’t worry — you can’t delete any of your data or devices with these Esri ArcGIS tools so feel free to click around and experiment.
Valarm is an Esri Business Partner, which means that more features and basemaps will be added in the future, please don’t hesitate to send us a request at Info@Valarm.net if you’d like to have anything in particular. (Update: You can now use 3D earth globes for mapping, graphing, visualizing, and doing analytics on your Industrial IoT sensor measurements with Esri ArcGIS Earth integrated into Tools.Valarm.net)
Here are a few of your key new features available on Tools.Valarm.net integrated with the Esri ArcGIS API:
- 9 Basemaps (Including imagery, terrain, topographic, oceans, OpenStreetMap, National Geographic)
- Geocoder (Type in a location and hit enter to zoom to that place)
- Symbolize any sensor data with class breaks using different colors or point sizes or a combination of both.
Your Industrial IoT sensors are available at Shop.Valarm.net.
Have a gander at our Industrial IoT Customer Success Stories and Web Dashboards to learn more about how our customers use monitoring systems to
- Increase Effectiveness
- Improve Business Operations and Bottoms Lines
- Save Time, Money, and Lives
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Info@Valarm.net if you’ve got any questions.