This spring Valarm did a live sensor demo on stage in the plenary at the Esri PUG conference.
In the live conference demo environmental sensor data was pushed in real-time via Valarm’s APIs to the Esri GeoEvent Processor and Operations Dashboard. The Valarm sensor demo was well received and we also got great feedback on our presentation at our booth in the expo.
Here’s the “Valarmy” that went to the Esri PUG 2014 conference: Lorenzo, Edward, Pawel, & Smith. We got a lot of interest in Valarm’s real-time, rapidly deployable, and mobile sensors + monitoring solutions.
At the conference folks were most in need of remote monitoring systems for:
- Air quality, gases + leaks (H2S, CH4, NO3, other gases)
- Fleet tracking vehicles, trucks, and trailers with industrial equipment and machinery
- Flooding, early warning systems, and fluid level risks
- Water (Water Levels, Flow Meters, and WaterUsage)
- Hydraulics, bridges, and other industrial equipment and assets
Another topic of interest at PUG was Valarm sensor solutions for conforming to government regulations, i.e., planning, permitting, licensing, and land a.k.a PLL.
Below is the Valarm overview one sheet from the Valarm booth (click here for a printable PDF version).
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Info@Valarm.net if you’ve got any questions.