Update: See here for an update on Valarm at the Esri PUG 2015 conference
From April 8 – 10, 2015, the Valarmy will be deployed at the Esri Petroleum Users Group (PUG) conference in Houston, Texas. Come visit us at Booth #610 in the PUG Expo where we’ll have live + real-time + mobile sensor demos! Learn more about how we enable more effective management by helping you to monitor anything, anywhere, including:
- Water monitoring systems
- Chemical Distribution and Monitoring Tank Levels and Volumes
- Water levels
- Assets, equipment, machinery, fluid power and hydraulics
- Fleet vehicles, trucks, and trailers loaded up with industrial equipment, machinery, and assets like pumps, tanks, generators, and motors
- Water flow meters and water usage
- Pollution and air quality monitoring, ozone, nitrous oxide, sulfur dioxide, gases and particulates
- Remote environmental monitoring
- Water resources management
- Flood monitoring systems
We’ll also be presenting with Seneca Resources “Utilizing Esri and Valarm for Real-Time Water Management” in the Taking GIS to the Field session. This will be from 1:30pm – 3:00pm on Thursday, April 9 in Room 310 and here’s what will be covered in the presentation – Utilizing Esri’s GeoEvent Processor and Valarm real time sensors, we have developed a network to track and monitor our water resources in the Marcellus, Utica and Geneseo Basins. We are able to track the content of each water storage pond and frack water storage tank in real time, giving our operations team a clear look at our available water assets at any time.
Below is the video of the Valarm + Esri real-time air quality sensors demo we did on stage in the Esri PUG Conference plenary last year.
Learn more in the overview below on Valarm sensor and monitoring solutions for PUG, oil & gas, and upstream gas companies (click here for a printable PDF version).
Also remember that Valarm is a safe, reliable contractor as determined by ISNetworld and ISNetworld contracting clients. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. See you in Houston!