Valarm Press Release Kit
Dr. Edward Pultar, PhD FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Info@Valarm.net September 1, 2016
Valarm was born when Lorenzo (Founder, CEO) woke up one morning to discover his precious, customized motorcycle had been stolen by professional thieves. Originally Valarm was conceived as an affordable and accessible theft-prevention and vehicle tracking device which Lorenzo would use himself to protect his replacement bike. Apparently thieves frequently check back after successfully stealing one vehicle: they know the owner has insurance and will eventually get a new one!
Today, Tools.Valarm.net software has evolved into an industrial cloud platform that helps organizations in various industries to:
- Save Time
- Improve Business Operations
- Save Money
- Increase Effectiveness
- Water Well Management
- Flood Warning Systems
- Air, Noise, and Environmental Monitoring
- Tanks and Chemical Distribution
- Fluids, Natural Resources, and Water Monitoring
Valarm is Industrial IoT.
Tools.Valarm.net software provides rapid, effective deployment of geo-enabled, real-time, mobile and stationary sensor networks.
As an open platform Valarm connects virtually any sensor (existing in the field or brand new out of the box) to Tools.Valarm.net and displays your real-time, GPS-tagged data in your dashboard and business intelligence / analytics systems like a GIS.
We specialize in providing ready-to-go packages for the petroleum and oil & gas industries. With Valarm you and your teams can easily monitor your assets (water, air and fluids) for any number of factors (rate of flow, volume, quality).
Commercial fleet managers use Valarm as a vehicle, truck, trailer or container-tracking device with additional, mobile sensor information. You can monitor mobile assets loaded up with industrial equipment like pumps, vacuums, and tanks! All the who, where, what, why, and when your industrial vehicles and equipment are due for maintenance or anything is not going as you need it.
Your organization can quickly and easily monitor air quality and pollution with sensors that measure particulate matter, a.k.a.:
Natural resources companies use Tools.Valarm.net to monitor environmental factors. Businesses use Valarm Tools Cloud to monitor indoor air quality (IAQ, CO2 and VOCs) and improve decision-making and creative abilities. Farmers use Valarm to monitor their crops. Governments and environmental consultancies use Valarm Tools to monitor water levels, wells, health, usage, and flow meters.
Valarm integrates Industrial IoT sensor devices to monitor and alert based on environmental and/or mechanical factors including, but not limited to:
- Flood Warning Systems (Rising Tides, Storm Surge)
- Water + Fluids (Water Levels + Flow Meters)
- Levees and Vibrating Wire Piezometers
- Bridges and Structural Health Monitoring
- Managing Water Wells and Groundwater Aquifer Health
- Methane / CH4 and Noise
- Location via GPS / GNSS
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Switches, potentiometers, or any sensor which operates by altering electric resistance
- Lumens (light / lux)
- Barometric pressure
- Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass
- 4-20mA industry standard sensors
- 0-10V industry standard sensors
- RS-232 sensors
- RS-485 Modbus sensors
- Fire risk and micro-climate
- Tank Levels
Tools.Valarm.net immediately distributes configurable alerts via email and SMS text message. All of your sensor information can be forwarded to your business intelligence / analytics systems or downloaded at any time using our open APIs like JSON. Real-time, remote sensor information is available on any device with a web browser, like a phone or tablet, viewable on your custom Web Dashboards for Remote Monitoring, Telemetry, Sensors & Industrial IoT.
The flood of powerful, inexpensive dedicated sensor hub devices creates an opportunity for extremely useful, connected, geo-enabled remote monitoring applications. Valarm’s small, mobile, energy-efficient, and highly compute-capable platform is a very compelling for mobile data acquisition and remote environmental monitoring. Connected via cell network (GSM or CDMA), ethernet, LPWAN, or WiFi, Valarm creates the powerful “sensor-web”, “digital oil field”, and other buzz words long dreamed-of by industry, academia and research organizations, manufacturing, food & chemical storage, farms, and even hobbyists.
Since Tools.Valarm.net is an open, flexible Industrial IoT software platform, you can monitor sensors made by just about any hardware manufacturer. Our customers have a few favorite sensor brands they typically deploy, like Flowline, Senix, Clair Air, Yoctopuce, McCrometer, Seametrics, In-Situ, and Geokon.
In other words, you can configure your Industrial IoT, remote monitoring, and telemetry hardware with Tools.Valarm.net to map, graph, analyze, and alert when any sensor is triggered by your settings, for example:
- Water Levels are Flooding
- Tracking + Monitoring Fleet Vehicles, Trucks, and Trailers loaded up with Industrial Equipment like Tanks, Vacuums, and Pumps
- Water flow monitoring – How much water are you or your customers using?
- How much product is left in each of your tanks?
- Remotely monitoring water levels and depths in reservoirs, lakes, ponds, or water wells
- Micro-climate, environmental, and wildfire risk monitoring
- Your A/C breaks down and your servers are overheating or your freezer may be broken or malfunctioning
- When does your office or classroom make you dumb? Monitor and alert based on CO2 levels
- The lights go out on your reef aquarium or hydroponics rig
- Any of your vehicles travel too far, too fast, or too close to a forbidden area (GPS geofence), or the accelerator is “floored” or the engine raced
- Detect an orientation, a movement, vibration, or a magnetic field
- What’s your air quality and what amount of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are you breathing?
- The humidity in your greenhouse drops and your orchids are drying up
- Your Smart City’s real-time air pollution and quality
- Your refrigerator breaks and your beer gets warm
- Many, many more applications are possible – What does Your Organization need to monitor?
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Info@Valarm.net if you’ve got any questions or need any additional press materials.