How To Monitor Your Sensors with Tools.Valarm.net
1. Sensor hubs from Yoctopuce.com send your remote monitoring information to Tools.Valarm.net via any internet connectivity, like GSM mobile cell networks, Ethernet, or WiFi.
2. Link your Industrial IoT sensor hardware to Tools.Valarm.net like you see in the video above or the text description below.
On Tools.Valarm.net you and your team can map (2D & 3D), graph, analyze, export, alert, download, geofence, and forward your geotagged sensor data in real-time to your business intelligence / analytics systems using our APIs.
- Watch our YouTube videos and see our Industrial IoT applications blog for more stories
- You have a page we wrote for you on how to use Tools.Valarm.net with more detailed info on managing and monitoring your industrial assets
- Have a look at our API documentation for details on how to use our APIs like JSON for integrating IoT and sensor monitoring into dashboards and other business intelligence / analytics systems.
Whether you need to monitor water, air quality, bridges, hydraulics, fleet vehicles with industrial equipment, machinery, trucks, trailers, flood monitoring systems, or anything else, we’re happy to help your organization monitor anything, anywhere.
- Flood Warning Systems
- Tank Levels and Volumes for Chemical Distribution
- Water Well Flow Meters and Pressure Transducers for Water Resources Management
- Remote Environmental Monitoring
- Fleet Vehicles, Trucks, and Trailers with Industrial Equipment and Assets like Pumps, Generators, Vacuums, Tanks, and Pumps
Since Tools.Valarm.net is an open platform, your organization can remotely monitor sensors made by any hardware manufacturer around the world, like:
- Campbell Scientific
- Decagon / METER
- Foxboro / Schneider Electric
- EKM Metering
- Eno Scientific
How can you, your teams, and your organization improve operations and benefit from effective Industrial IoT applications? Use custom Web Dashboards to remotely monitor your sensor systems from any of your devices, like phones or tablets.
We’re happy to help your organization deploy your most effective remote monitoring systems for your specific needs.
Please don’t hesitate to Contact Us at Info@Valarm.net if you’ve got any questions.
Step by step text-based tutorial guide on connecting your Yoctopuce sensor hubs to Tools.Valarm.net.
Connect your sensor hubs and sensors to your computer for 1-time, initial configuration and linking with Tools.Valarm.net.
Log in to your Tools.Valarm.net account.
Go to your Device Manager page.
Click Create New Device. Choose Yoctopuce as your type. Enter a name for your Industrial IoT Sensor Device / Sensor Hub. Click Save.
Click Inbound API under Configure on your Device Details Page.
Right click and Copy your Routing Code to your computer’s clip board.
Connect to your Yoctopuce virtualhub software (downloadable here) by going to localhost:4444 in your favorite web browser like Chrome. IMPORTANT: Configure your internet connectivity if needed. Your Ethernet sensor hubs will likely configure and work automatically with DHCP. Your WiFi sensor hubs will need to be configured and connected to your WiFi network. Your GSM sensor hubs may work automatically or you’ll have to configure your APN according to your mobile cell network provider, like AT&T, Ting, or T-Mobile in the states.
In virtualhub, under callback configuration, select Valarm.net callback. Paste in your device’s Routing Code from the earlier step on Tools.Valarm.net. Click Ok. Now your remote monitoring hardware is linked up to Tools.Valarm.net and will automatically work when plugged into any power supply
Map your sensors to the columns / fields you want on Tools.Valarm.net. Go to Configure Yocto Hub under Configure Hardware for your Industrial IoT device.
If your sensors are plugged into your sensor hubs, you’ll see them under Last Reported Sensors. Click the add button and choose which field / column you want to map each sensor to.
Click the blue + button to save and add each sensor you’ve mapped.
Now refresh your Device Details page and you’ll see your sensor data mapped to your columns and fields. You can change the sensor hub report intervals under Configure Yocto Hub settings.
Now all of your Industrial IoT Sensor information is available all throughout Tools.Valarm.net, like on graphs and 3D earth globe mapping visualizations.
Your remotely monitored IoT sensors are geo-aware! You can use 2D and 3D maps on Tools.Valarm.net to see your sensor information. Your sensor data is automatically GPS-tagged when you’ve got Yoctopuce GPS sensors connected to each of your sensor hubs.
If you’re quick with your mouse and keyboard you’ll be using Tools.Valarm.net to remotely monitor Industrial IoT sensors in less than 4 minutes! Whether you need to monitor water, air quality / pollution, flood warnings, or anything else, we’re here and ready to help you with your remote monitoring needs.
Get in touch with us at Info@Valarm.net with your questions.