How can your organization effectively monitor air quality?
Here you’ll find Industrial IoT applications where Tools.Valarm.net is used with various air quality sensor brands. You can measure any air pollution factors you need, like:
- Particulate Matter – Dust, PM1, PM2.5, PM10
- Ozone a.k.a. O3
- Nitrous Oxides a.k.a. NOx
- Sulfur Dioxide a.k.a. SO2
- Metal Oxides & Hydrogen Sulfide a.k.a. H2S
- Carbon Monoxide a.k.a. CO
- Carbon Dioxide a.k.a. CO2
- Nitric Oxide a.k.a. NO
- Nitrogen Dioxide a.k.a. NO2
- Hydrocarbons & Methane a.k.a. CH4
- Volatile Organic Compounds a.k.a. VOCs
Your air quality monitoring units can be powered by either, or both of these options:
- Solar panels
- Plain ol’ regular standard mains wall power like 110V
Air pollution sensor boxes send measurements to Tools.Valarm.net as often as you’d like, via the network technology that’s most effective for your specific deployment scenario:
- WiFi 2.4Ghz Wireless Networks
- GSM cell networks like 3G and 2G / GPRS
- Ethernet or Power over Ethernet / PoE
Is your organization ready to monitor air quality and pollution?
Please don’t hesitate to send us a message at Info@Valarm.net and give us a call at +1 (424) 442-0963. We’ll help you with any remote monitoring needs you’ve got.
Want to see some more pretty pictures and hear fun stories? What’s your city’s air quality index?
Below are customer success stories, use cases, and case studies on using Tools.Valarm.net and Industrial IoT sensor devices to monitor air quality and pollution.
Air Quality Monitoring with California Government Agency AQMD – Particulate Matter, Dust, PM1, PM2.5, PM10, O3 / Ozone, NO2 / Nitrogen Dioxide
Mobile Air Quality Monitoring using Fleets of Vehicles, Trucks, and Trailers with Industrial Equipment – Pumps, Vacuums, Tanks, and Air Pollution Sensors like VOCs & H2S / Hydrogen Sulfide
Visualize your air pollution information on 3D earth globes like you see in this video example.
Your organization can also use a custom web-based dashboard to view your latest measurements in real-time on any device with a web browser, like your tablet or phone.
We’ll recommend the best sensor for your specific scenario or you can connect any other brands of sensors to Tools.Valarm.net. Contact Us at Info@Valarm.net and we’ll help you deploy your most effective air quality and pollution monitoring solution.
Need to monitor more than air quality and pollution? Have a look at our pages chock full of info on:
- Water Monitoring Systems + Solutions
- Hi Tech Transport Fleet Vehicle Tracking
- Remote Monitoring for the Natural Resources Industry
- Various Markets / Industries that Use Industrial IoT Sensors
- And Other Customer Stories
You can get your sensor hardware at Shop.Valarm.net, get air quality units like these tailored for your specific deployment needs, or talk to us about customized Valarm box units for your specific remote monitoring deployment needs.
Please don’t hesitate to Send Us a Note at Info@Valarm.net and give us a call at +1 (424) 442-0963 if you’ve got any questions!