Remote Environmental Monitoring
Valarm makes it easy for you, your teams, and your organization to monitor mobile sensors for data acquisition and analysis with the Esri ArcGIS platform.
- Water (like water wells and flow meters)
- VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- Ambient temperature
- Relative humidity
- Barometric pressure
- Any electrical resistance, 0-10V, or 4-20mA standard sensors
- Particulate Matter, Dust, PM1, PM2.5, PM10
- Other Specific Gases like Ozone / O3, Nitrogen Oxides / NOx, Sulfur Dioxide / SO2, Hydrogen Sulfide / H2S, and Methane / CH4
- Flood warning systems and water level monitoring
- Have a look at our Customer Stories page to see how all of these and more are monitored with Tools.Valarm.net today
For example, a farmer can place a Valarm-based sensor web on their farm and compare plant health with micro-environmental phenomena related to the topography of the landscape.
Similarly, a Valarm sensor web can be configured to study preferable locations for solar power generation sites or to monitor air quality (CO2 and VOCs) anywhere in the world or perform other land use land cover (LULC) analysis and mobile data acquisition.
Tools.Valarm.net monitors sensors made by any hardware manufacturer, whether it’s water level sensors made by Flowline or Senix, or flow meters made by Seametrics, McCrometer, or any other company, as well any other type of sensors your organization needs to monitor.
You can also trigger geofences based on the GPS location of your mobile sensors.
Furthermore, a Valarm device can be used without a network connection as a spatio-temporal data logger. This means the device can be retrieved later then the data is downloaded and further analyzed.