How To Use Valarm Industrial IoT Solutions
2. Connect your Industrial IoT sensor hardware to Valarm Tools Cloud as shown in the video above. At Tools.Valarm.net you and your team can map, graph, analyze, export, or forward your geotagged sensor data in real-time to your business intelligence / analytics systems using our APIs.
How can you and your business benefit from effective Industrial IoT applications? Have a look at our Web Dashboards for Remote Monitoring, Telemetry, Sensors & Industrial IoT.
Monitoring Air Quality Sensor Information on Tools.Valarm.net 3D Maps. You’re looking at Air Pollution in Los Angeles, California, like Particulate Matter, Gases, O3, NOx, H2S, SO2, Dust, PM1, PM2.5, and PM10. This Air Quality Information was measured with Alphasense sensors like OPC-N2 Optical Particle Counters.
- Watch Valarm’s YouTube videos and see the Industrial IoT applications blog for more
- There’s also a page on how to use Valarm Tools Cloud, as well as Valarm API documentation
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions!
Have a look at our Web Dashboards for Remote Monitoring, Telemetry, Sensors & Industrial IoT:
- Web-based dashboard for monitoring remote tank levels in real-time
- Water well monitoring – flow meter rates and water well depths
- Remote wildfire risk + meteorological sensor telemetry
Industrial IoT Applications, Customer Stories, Real World Uses of Valarm Tools Cloud Industrial IoT Platform:
- Liquids & Water Monitoring
- Water Level Monitoring for Natural Resources / Petroleum / Oil & Gas
- Mobile Air Quality Monitoring for City Governments
- Agriculture / Viticulture
- Water Flow and Water Usage Monitoring
- Remote Tank Monitoring in Real-Time
- Monitoring Water Depths / Levels and Usage in Southern California Water Wells