You may have already noticed the new video at the top of the main www.Valarm.net homepage. If not, check it out above! We feel that this animation tells the story of what Valarm is – an open platform that gives you a cost-effective way to Monitor Anything, Anywhere™. The left to right flow of this video (I realize it may be confusing if you read normally right to left 😉 ) shows you how it all works:
- Thousands of types of sensors can be connected to Valarm host devices such as Androids using USB, Bluetooth, serial (RS-232), 0-10V, 4-20mA, or other sensors.
- Your sensor and remote monitoring data is geotagged and uploaded to the Valarm Tools Cloud via any internet connection like WiFi, cell network / 3G / 4G, or satellite.
- Once your sensor data is in the Valarm Tools Cloud you can map, graph, analyze, download, or forward your real-time sensor data using Valarm’s APIs.
Whether you’re monitoring mobile or stationary assets in local or remote environments, Valarm provides an affordable telemetry solution for monitoring things like:
- Vehicle / asset tracking
- Agriculture / viticulture
- Water levels
- Indoor + outdoor air quality / PM2.5 / gases / chemicals
- Radiation / radioactivity / geiger counter
- Water flow
- Weather / temperature / humidity / pressure
- See the blog or videos for more!
The Valarm Pro Android app is available in the Google Play store. You can use Valarm Pro with external sensors for remote environmental monitoring. See this page on Valarm Tools Cloud for more on how to use Valarm Tools. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions and let us know what you think of the new expository video!