1. In this tutorial we’ll connect our Valarm device to Valarm Tools Web and sync our data. First, get Valarm in the app store. We recommend devices running Android 3.1 or newer install Valarm Pro, which includes support for external USB sensors. Valarm Classic is available for devices running Android older than 3.1.
2. Now we’re ready to use Valarm Tools web features!
3. Create an account on Valarm Tools at tools.valarm.net by clicking Register Now.
4. Enter your new user registration details then click register. You will receive a confirmation email after you register. Click the confirmation link in the email to finish the creation of your Valarm Tools account.
5. Now back on your Valarm mobile device under All Settings click Web Integration.
7. Now if you have turned on Auto-sync alerts to web your Valarm data will be uploaded automatically whenever there is an available internet connection. Otherwise you will see options to click and upload unsynced Alerts on the home screen and Alert Log such as below.
8. After you have synced alerts from your Valarm mobile device to Valarm Tools Web, login and look at your Valarm data on tools.valarm.net. Purchase credits if you haven’t already in order to access Analytical Mapping, Command Center, Public Tracking, Device Manager, and more!