This reference page helps you with resources for using the Tools.Valarm.net / Valarm Tools Cloud APIs.
You can use the Tools.Valarm.net APIs to forward and share your sensor data in real-time.
In general, outbound Valarm APIs support 4 different file formats:
- JSON (Native Valarm)
You can use our APIs for anything you’re monitoring, like these success stories with customer deployment examples:
If you’d like a quick overview tutorial using the outbound APIs, check out the
following step-by-step video guides:
- Video screencast with overview of how to use Valarm APIs for a sensor device
- Video tutorial using Valarm’s GeoRSS API with ArcGIS Online for remote environmental monitoring
- Video screencast of how to use Valarm APIs with device groups to do real-time telemetry
- Sample code for Valarm APIs with NVD3 Graphing Library API
Accessing Account Level Resources With Your Valarm API ID / Key
We eat our own dog food!
The Valarm Web Dashboards use our JSON APIs for remotely monitoring Industrial IoT sensor devices for customer applications like:
- Water Resources Management – Water Well Depths, Levels, Water Usage, and Flowmeters
- Chemical Distribution – Tank Levels and Volumes of Your Products
- Air and Environmental Monitoring – Wild Fire Risk, Rain, Temperature, Humidity, Wind Direction, Pressure, Precipitation, Solar Radiation, Wind Speed
We’re here to help your organization with the most effective remote monitoring solution for your particular needs.
We understand your needs and how to keep Industrial IoT customers happy.
Please don’t hesitate to give us a holler and talk with us at Info@Valarm.net if you’ve got any questions!